Three dimmers and/or switching devices are connected to the Niko Home Control installation using the analogue control module 1-10 V:
- dimmers with an analogue input of 1-10 V for dimming monochrome LEDs.
- electronic control gear for fluorescent lights.
- high-power dimmers with an analogue input of 1-10 V.
Useful Niko reference codes: 05-715, 65-410, 65-412, 65-416, 330-00701.
The output will send a signal between 1 and 10 V to control the connected dimmer/control gear, which allows programmed
actions or mood settings to be activated.
By pressing the corresponding button, the status of each output can be changed manually and temporarily to connect
a light. Please remember that the activation or deactivation is only temporary as it will be overruled by the next bus
Follow the steps below to install the module:
- Ensure that the installation is disconnected from the mains.
- The distance between the dimmers and the module should not exceed 50m.
- A maximum of three dimmers can be connected per module.
- Press the module onto the DIN rail until it clicks into place. Position the module preferably in the top row inside the electrical cabinet to keep the SELV cables separate from the 230V cables.
Connect the dimmers to one of the screw terminals 1-3.It is possible to connect three individual phases.
- Connect the analogue control module 1-10 V to the module before it. Slide the sliding contact of this module to the right until it clicks into the analogue control module 1-10 V. This will ensure that the bus and the power supply voltage are connected.
When the module is functioning properly, the STATUS LED will light up in TEST mode only. The table below provides an overview of all error codes.
|Blinks - one pulse per two seconds.
Incorrect software version.*
- 3 outputs: 1-10 V (FELV, functional extra-low voltage), current-controlled (I)
- option of connecting 3 individual phases
- maximum distance between dimmers and module: 50 m
- maximum load: 20 mA per channel, protected from 50 mA per channel and maximum 11 V
- galvanic isolation when connecting the power circuit (6 A per channel)
- 2 x 6 screw terminals for 3 x 1.5 mm² or 2 x 2.5 mm² or 1 x 4 mm²
- dimensions: DIN 4E
- sliding contact to connect the module to the following module on the DIN rail
- ambient temperature: 0 - 45°C
- CE marked