What can you do with Niko Home Control?
By using Niko Home Control with your DucoBox, you can do the following:
- Control the ventilation speed
- Choose the ventilation program mode (e.g. away, audio)
- Check the CO2 concentration
- Check the relative humidity level
- Boost the ventilation
The Duco functions automatically appear in your Niko Home Control apps and your touchscreens after you activate the link between both systems. These functions can also be combined in routines/actions to control multiple items simultaneously at a simple press of a button (e.g. turn off all the lights and activate the ventilation boost to refresh the indoor air when pressing the leaving the house button).
- The available functionality within Niko Home Control depends upon the specific installation features of the DucoBox.
- You can always use the Duco Ventilation app for more advanced settings and configurations.
What do you need?
|In short||Extra information|
|General||A cabled connection is the preferred solution.|
Your Niko Home Control installation meets the following requirements:
|If you have not registered your Niko Home Control installation, go to mynikohomecontrol.niko.eu.|
Your Duco system meets the following requirements:
The communication print:
How do you activate the link between your Niko Home Control and your DucoBox?
- Check if you have everything you need (see above).
- Go to https://mynikohomecontrol.niko.eu.
- Log in with your e-mail address and password.
- Click the Connected services button. This is where you manage all the services linked to your installation, including the Duco system.
Click the ALL tab or the Add another service button in the ACTIVE tab.
- Click the Duco logo.
- Click Activate.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the activation.
How do you deactivate the link between your Niko Home Control and your DucoBox?
- Log in to https://mynikohomecontrol.niko.eu with your e-mail address and password.
- Click the ACTIVE tab.
After deactivating the link, the following happens:
- The Duco functions disappear from your Niko Home Control apps, your touchscreens and Digital blacks.
- When used in Niko Home Control actions, the Duco functions will not be executed anymore.
How do you update the Niko Home Control basic actions and routines that use your Ducobox?
You update the basic actions and routines with the Niko Home Control programming software.