If you experience any problems during the addressing process, see Troubleshooting.
1. In the right-hand button bar, click on the button Control and devices.
2. Briefly push the button on the Danfoss Icon Zigbee module to pair the module with your wireless smart hub.
The LED on the module briefly lights up green.
3. The pairing process starts and, during the process, the LED on the module blinks at 2 times/s. The process takes about 30 s (depending on the size of your installation).
4. The pairing process is successfully completed when the green LED stops blinking and lights up continuously for 3 minutes. Then the LED switches off. The Address overview window in het Niko Home Control programming software remains the same.
For each Danfoss thermostat in your installaton:
1. Click on the plus sign of the Danfoss device you want to address.
2. Change the set point temperature on the Danfoss thermostat. The device is addressed in the software.