What can you do with Niko Home Control?
By using Niko Home Control with Google Assistant you can voice control the most important actions in your Niko Home Control installation (e.g.dimming the lights, switching the lights on and off, controlling the thermostat, and turning on moods) with your smart speaker.
What do you need?
|In short||Extra information|
- No additional electrical wiring is required.
- You have a smartphone with a web browser and an internet connection.
- Your smart speaker is Google compatible.
- You registered your smart speaker.
Your Niko Home Control installation meets the following requirements:
- It has a wireless smart hub or a connected controller II.
- It is configured with the most recent programming software (version 2.0 or higher).
- It has an active internet connection.
- It is registered and you have your e-mail address and password on hand.
|If you have not registered your Niko Home Control installation, go to mynikohomecontrol.niko.eu.|
- You installed the Google Home app and Google Assistant app on your smartphone and followed the activation wizard.
- You have your Google username and password on hand.
do you activate the link between Niko Home Control and Google Assistant?
- Open the Google Home app on your smartphone and log in with your Google account.
- In the left top corner, click "+".
- Click "+ Set up device".
- Click the link symbol next to "Have something already set up?".
- In the search bar enter Niko Home Control.
- Select Niko Home Control.
- Log in with your e-mail address and Niko Home Control password.
- Accept the Terms and follow the further instructions on your screen.