You can combine the Search, Filter and Multiselect tools as desired to create an even more powerful search function.
- Your project comprises both roller shutters and sunblinds.
- You want to create a basic action to control all roller shutters at the same time.
- You are in the Create overview window.
- Create a basic action and select the control for the action.
- Click on the NoFilter button and choose 'open/close outputs'.
Roller shutters and sunblinds remain visible, other elements go grey.
- In the search box, type 'Roll'.
Only the roller shutters remain visible, sunblinds go grey.
- Use Multiselect to select all roller shutters and add them to the action.