What can you do with Niko Home Control?
By using Niko Home Control with your SMA system, you have access to the following:
Insights into your total electricity consumption
What part comes from your solar panels?
What part comes from the grid?
- Insights into your total energy production
- What part do you inject into the grid?
- What part do you consume yourself?
- Insights into your PV panel production
- Insights into your self-consumption (% of total production)
- Insights into your peak power consumption and ways to avoid it
- Notifications sent in case of:
- malfunctioning solar panels
- abnormal overall energy consumption
- abnormal device energy consumption
- energy injection into the grid
- an excessive peak in your power consumption
- Programming the Solar mode - you can automatically improve your energy consumption
The available functionality within Niko Home Control depends upon the specific installation features of the SMA system.
What do you need?
|In short||Extra information|
Your Niko Home Control installation meets the following requirements:
Your SMA system meets the following requirements:
How do you activate the link between your Niko Home Control and your SMA system?
- Check if you have everything you need (see above).
- Go to https://mynikohomecontrol.niko.eu.
- Fill in the serial number of the SMA inverter and click Activate.
- (optional) Fill in the SMA installer password and click Activate.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the activation.
How do you deactivate the link between your Niko Home Control and your SMA system?
- Log in to https://mynikohomecontrol.niko.eu with your e-mail address and password.
After deactivating the link, the following happens:
- The SMA functions will disappear from your Niko Home Control apps, your touchscreens and Digital blacks.
- When used in Niko Home Control actions, the SMA functions will not be executed anymore.
How do you update the link settings between your Niko Home Control and your SMA system?
|Sunny Boy||Sunny Tripower|