Pairing, onboarding and addressing
You have to link (pair) your Danfoss IconTM Zigbee® module and your wireless smart hub. You have to add your Danfos Icon thermostat(s) to your Niko Home Control installation. To do this, you can use the Niko Home app (onboarding) or the Niko Home Control programming software (addressing).
What can you do with Niko Home Control?
By using Niko Home Control with your Danfoss Icon system, you can do the following:
- Check and control the room temperature (ambient and set point temperature)
- Check and control multiple rooms individually
- Check and choose the program mode (home, away, vacation or automatic)
- Check the heating operation mode (cooling, heating)
- Configure a weekly program per room
The Danfoss Icon functions automatically appear in your Niko Home Control apps and your touchscreens after you activate the link between both systems. These functions can also be combined in routines/actions to control multiple items simultaneously at the simple press of a button (e.g. turn off all the lights and reduce the set point temperature when pressing the leaving home button).
- Available functionality within Niko Home Control depends upon the specific installation features of the Danfoss Icon system.
- The Danfoss Icon app is not available when connected to Niko Home Control.
What do you need?
No additional electrical wiring is required.
Your Niko Home Control installation meets the following requirements:
|If you have not registered your Niko Home Control installation, go to mynikohomecontrol.niko.eu.|
Your Danfoss Icon system meets the following requirements:
How do you activate the link between your Niko Home Control and your Danfoss Icon system?
You activate the link between both systems using the Niko Home app or the Niko Home Control programming software.
How do you deactivate the link between your Niko Home Control and your Danfoss Icon system?
To deactivate the link between both systems you have to perform a factory reset on the Danfoss Icon Zigbee module.
After deactivating the link, the following happens:
- The Danfoss Icon functions disappear from your Niko Home Control apps, your touchscreens and Digital blacks.
- When used in Niko Home Control actions, the Danfoss Icon functions will not be executed anymore.