What can you do with Niko Home Control?
By using Niko Home Control with your SMA system, you have access to the following:
Insights into your total electricity consumption
What part comes from your solar panels?
What part comes from the grid?
- Insights into your total energy production
- What part do you inject into the grid?
- What part do you consume yourself?
- Insights into your PV panel production
- Insights into your self-consumption (% of total production)
- Insights into your peak power consumption and ways to avoid it
- Notifications sent in case of:
- malfunctioning solar panels
- abnormal overall energy consumption
- abnormal device energy consumption
- energy injection into the grid
- an excessive peak in your power consumption
- Programming the Solar mode - you can automatically improve your energy consumption
The available functionality within Niko Home Control depends upon the specific installation features of the SMA system.
What do you need?
|In short||Extra information|
Your Niko Home Control installation meets the following requirements:
Your SMA system meets the following requirements:
How do you activate the link between your Niko Home Control and your SMA system?
- Check if you have everything you need (see above).
- Go to https://mynikohomecontrol.niko.eu.
- Fill in the serial number of the SMA inverter and click Activate.
- (optional) Fill in the SMA installer password and click Activate.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the activation.
How do you deactivate the link between your Niko Home Control and your SMA system?
- Log in to https://mynikohomecontrol.niko.eu with your e-mail address and password.
After deactivating the link, the following happens:
- The SMA functions will disappear from your Niko Home Control apps, your touchscreens and Digital blacks.
- When used in Niko Home Control actions, the SMA functions will not be executed anymore.
|Sunny Boy||Sunny Tripower|