Digital black is a completely customisable control screen for Niko Home Control with an extremely user-friendly interface featuring clear symbols. The screen is automatically activated when your hand comes near. That way, you can switch or dim your lights, set moods, set ventilation modes, adjust blinds and sun blinds to the desired position, in one operation. In short, all possible Niko Home Control control types are available. Do you have a Niko Home Control thermostat (550-13050)? Then you can easily set the temperature with the Digital black. With the Niko Home app not only can you choose which controls are displayed or where they are displayed on the screen, but also the way you navigate through your control screens. You can download this app for free in the app store or play store.
A complete Digital black 24 V consists of the following parts:
- The Digital black 24 V can be used to control actions and routines programmed in your Niko Home Control installation on both bus wiring or traditional wiring systems.
- The Digital black can visualise up to 12 controls.
The Digital black 24 V supports the following controls:
- Blinds, shutters and stores
- Temperature visualisation for the Niko Home Control thermostat (550-13050) on bus wiring. The Digital black only shows the control and not the sensor or algorithm part.
The integrated (real) thermostat function is not yet available in the Digital black 24 V. Niko is working on this function and we will inform you when it is available.
With the Niko home app you can do the following:
- You can select, edit and re-order controls
- You can visualise upto 12 controls.
- You can change the visualisation of the controls. Currently 2 views are supported:
- Carousel view
- Grid view
It is currently not possible yet to use the build-in thermostat function or 3rd party heating systems on the Digital black 24 V. Niko works on a solution and will update this page as soon as it is available.
|Power supply||24 Vdc (SELV)|
|Maximum power consumption||5.5 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||1 W|
|Mounting method||Wall flush-mounting, screw or claw|
|Mounting height||110 - 160 cm|
|Ambient temperature||0 – 40 °C|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) (mechanism)||75 x 70 x 23.6 mm|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) (screen)||83 x 83 x 11.5 mm|
|Screen resolution||1024 x 768 pixels|
|Proximity sensor||0 - 30 cm|
|Modification of settings||Niko Home Control programming software|
|Configuration||Niko Home app|
|Communication||WiFi 2.4 GHz bgn (HT20)|
|System compatibility||Niko Home Control II|
|Maximum frequency power||15.19 dBm|
|Maximum number of Digital blacks per installation||10|
|Wire capacity||2 x 0.5 – 1 mm2|