With this connected switching socket outlet with built-in consumption measurement, you choose extra comfort, peace of mind and energy awareness. The socket outlet can be perfectly installed in all new construction projects and can also easily replace an existing socket outlet in renovation projects (provided that appropriate wall mounting boxes are present) without adapting the wiring or circuit breakers.
You connect the socket outlet without additional wiring with a wireless switch and the wireless smart hub (552-00001) for Niko Home Control. That way you have full control over your socket outlets and you can easily create useful new functionalities, including all-off or all-on and panic functions, routines, calendar and scheduling functions, remote control via the app, insight in your energy consumption, consumption warnings on your smartphone, starting automatic actions when a consumption energy level is exceeded ...
A complete connected switching socket outlet consists of the following parts:
- 1 base:
- 1 central plate (xxx-66630 for pin earthing and xxx-66930 for side earthing)
- 1 faceplate
- The connected socket outlet can be switched on/off:
- The connected socket outlet can be switched on/off in Niko Home Control actions and routines (only in Connected use)
- The connected socket outlet can measure the energy consumption of a plugged-in device and shows it in the 'Energy' tab in the Niko Home app (only in Connected use).
- The connected socket outlet can start Niko Home Control actions and routines when reaching a certain energy consumption level and it can generate notifications in the Niko Home app and/or touchscreen. Up to 3 energy consumption threshold levels are supported (only in Connected use).
Dimensions in mm
|Power supply||230 Vac (± 10%), 50 Hz|
|Communication protocol||Zigbee® 3.0, 2.4 GHz|
Flush mounting in a wall-mounting box (min. depth: 50 mm)
|Ambient temperature||0 - 40 °C|
73 x 71 x 37.6 mm for pin earthing
73 x 73 x 42.4 mm for side earthing
|Modification of settings||Configuration and control app Niko Home OR Niko Home Control programming software|
|Maximum range||10 m (Mesh networking support for longer range)|
|Stand-by consumption||0.15 W|
|Maximum load (*)||16 A / 3680 W|
|Circuit breaker (**)|
|Measuring range (***)||1 - 3680 W|
|Measuring accuracy (****)|
|Maximum per installation||25 connected socket outlets|
|Maximum frequency power||10 dBm|
|Wire capacity||2 x 2.5 mm²|
|Wire stripping length||10 - 12 mm|
CE (all variants)
CEBEC, NF (170-33505 and 170-33605)
(*) Not suitable for heavy loads that have long and cycling operations above 2300W such as electric vehicle charging (in mode 1 or 2), electrical heating devices or heavy inductive loads (e.g. motors). When controlling these loads the temperature protection mechanism can be activated.
(**) To be installed in accordance with the applicable regulations.
(***) Valid for a normal voltage (230 Vac).
(****) This device should not be used for billing purposes. The data recorded by this device should be used for information purposes only.