You establish a link between the players in the drawing area (e.g. switched lighting circuit, roller shutter, digital sensor, etc.) and the corresponding input or output of a module. The order in which you assign players to a module will depend on how the wiring is done.
- You have created at least 1 output player.
- You have added at least 1 module to the cabinet.
- You are in the Fill cabinet overview window.
- In the right-hand button bar, click on the button Assign players.
The Assign players pane appears.
- Click on the module to which you want to assign players.
The Assign players to (name of the module) pane appears and shows an overview of the assigned players.
Click on the plus sign of the player concerned to add it to the module.
In the drawing area the player is marked as assigned and the number of its position in the module is shown.Players are assigned in the order in which you click on them. You can also click on a number in the pane first and assign a player to that position by clicking on the plus sign of that player.
Click the Close button to return to the Fill cabinet overview window.
Use the buttons in the selection bar at the bottom to:
- display all cabinets
- display one cabinet
- display modules.