You can adjust the operating mode of the following push buttons:
- generic push buttons with or without LED
- push-button interface used as 4-fold control
- wireless push buttons
You connect a push-button interface to an external (waterproof) push button to connect this to the bus. You can programme the interface in different ways: dim, roller shutter, ventilation or 4-fold control.
- You are in the Create overview window.
Click on the push button.
Result: The pane with the player information appears.
Click on Operating mode.
Result: The Set operating mode menu appears.
Adjust the operating mode as follows:
- Choose Press briefly to activate the action by briefly pressing the push button.
- Choose Press and hold to activate the action by holding down the push button. Set the Press and hold duration (minimum 1 sec. - maximum 59 sec.).
- Select Push button mode to activate the action for as long as you keep the push button pressed.