What is electrical heating?
With the advanced action Electrical heating you can connect a thermostat to an electrical heating system.
Click here for an overview of the players you can use in this advanced action.
- You are in the Create overview window.
- In the right-hand button bar, click on the button Advanced action.
The Advanced action pane appears.
- Choose the room as follows:
- Choose Room from the drop-down list.
- Click on the room in the drawing area.
- Click on the arrow next to the category Climate control.
- Click on Electrical heating.
- Give the action a name.
Set the behaviour as follows:
Behaviour What? How? A Choose the thermostat which will control the electrical heating in a certain area.
1 Click on the symbol of the thermostat.
2 Click on the electrical heating output you want to control with this thermostat.
A screenshot of behaviour A will be inserted here.
The selected thermostat and electrical heating together form an area.
At least one player is required for behaviour A. If you do not add this player, the action symbol will show a warning. Underneath the behaviour the following message will be displayed: you have to add at least one player to complete the area.
- Repeat the steps above to create electrical heating areas for other rooms as desired. Each time, click on the thermostat first and then on the corresponding electrical heating.
See an example here. Turn on the sound to watch the video.