- Your project contains players: input(s) and output(s).
- You are in the Create overview window.
- In the right-hand button bar, click on the button Basic action.
- The Basic action pane appears.
- On the plan all eligible players will get a plus sign.
Click on the plus signs of the players you want to link to the basic action.
- The basic action symbol appears as soon as at least 1 input and 1 output have been selected.
- All selected players are linked to the basic action by a line. The bubble in the middle of the line [A] is the symbol of the basic action. You will be able to click here later to edit certain characteristics of this basic action if necessary.
- The Basic action pane shows:
- the name of the basic action created;
an overview of all players linked to it and their behaviour and parameters.
To link a basic action to one button of a control with several buttons, proceed as follows.
1 Click on the player. Each button will be shown separately.
2 Click on the button you want to link to the basic action.
Your project contains the player six-fold push button. Click on the players and determine to which button you want to link the basic action.
- Edit the name of the action.
In this example we create the basic action 'Garage Light' with the output 'Garage_Lamp' and the input 'Garage_Single_Push_button'.
- Click the Close button to return to the Basic action pane.
Click the Close button to return to the Create overview window.
You can combine different push buttons in a basic action.
You cannot link generic and specific push buttons to the same action.
See an example here. Turn on the sound to watch the video.