- You have imported a floor plan (optional).
- You have drawn the necessary rooms.
- You are in the Create overview window.
The imported floor plan is shown in the middle of the drawing area.
Use the zoom function to zoom in and out from the centre of the drawing area or on a specific element (in this case place your cursor on this element and then zoom in/out).
You can zoom in and out in the following ways:
- with the zoom bar at the bottom of the screen
- with the scroll wheel on your mouse
- with 2 fingers on a touchpad.
- You can zoom in up to twice the original size of the drawing area.
- You can zoom out until the entire drawing area is visible.
- You can also pan (drag) the drawing area.
To drag the drawing area:
- Click outside a room and next to a player.
- Keep the mouse button pressed and drag the mouse.