What can you do with Niko Home Control?
By using Niko Home Control with your NIBE system, you can do the following:
- Check the room temperature
- Check the outside temperature
- Choose the heating program mode (e.g. home, away, vacation)
- Check and boost the temperature of the hot water system
The Nibe functions automatically appear in your Niko Home Control apps and your touchscreens after your activate the link between both systems. These functions can also be combined in routines/actions to control multiple items simultaneously at the simple press of a button (e.g. turn off all the lights, set your heating system in away mode and boost the ventilation when pressing the leaving the house button).
- The available functionality within Niko Home Control depends upon the specific installation features of the NIBE system.
- You can always use the NIBE Uplink app for more advanced settings and configurations.
What do you need?
|In short||Extra information|
Your Niko Home Control installation meets the following requirements:
|If you have not registered your Niko Home Control installation, go to mynikohomecontrol.niko.eu.|
Your Nibe system meets the following requirements:
How do you activate the link between your Niko Home Control and your NIBE system?
You have to set up the connection and functionality via the Niko Home Control programming software. Ask your professional installer for help.
How do you deactivate the link between your Niko Home Control and your NIBE system?
You deactivate the link with the Niko Home Control programming software. Ask your professional installer for help.
After deactivating the link, the following happens:
- The NIBE functions disappear from your Niko Home Control apps, touchscreens and Digital blacks.
- When used in Niko Home Control actions, the NIBE functions will not be executed anymore.
How do you update the Niko Home Control basic actions and routines that use your NIBE system?
You update the basic actions and routines with the Niko Home Control programming software.