What can you do with Niko Home Control?
By using Niko Home Control with your Mitsubishi Electric system you can do the following:
- Control and check the room temperature
- Check the outside temperature
- Check the CO2 concentration
- Choose the heating program mode (e.g. home, away)
- Choose the operation mode (e.g. heat, dry, cool, fan, auto)
- Control the fan ventilation speed (e.g. auto, speed 1 or speed 2)
- Boost the hot water system
- Turn your Mitsubishi Electric system on or off
- Control multiple rooms individually
The Mitsubishi Electric functions automatically appear in your Niko Home Control apps and your touchscreens after you activate the link between both systems. These functions can also be combined in routines/actions to control multiple items simultaneously at the simple press of a button (e.g. turn off all the lights and reduce the set point temperature when pressing the leaving the house button).
- The available functionality within Niko Home Control depends upon the specific installation features of the Mitsubishi Electric system.
- You can always use the MELCloud app for more advanced settings and configurations.
What do you need?
|In short||Extra information|
Your Niko Home Control installation meets the following requirements:
If you have not registered your Niko Home Control installation, go to mynikohomecontrol.niko.eu.
Your Mitsubishi Electric system meets the following requirements:
|If you have not registered your Mitsubishi Electric system, go to melcloud.com|
How do you activate the link between your Niko Home Control and your Mitsubishi Electric system?
You have to set up the connection and functionality via the Niko Home Control programming software. Ask your professional installer for help.
How do you deactivate the link between your Niko Home Control and your Mitsubishi Electric system?
You deactivate the link with the Niko Home Control programming software. Ask your professional installer for help.
After deactivating the link, the following happens:
- The Mitsubishi Electric functions disappear from your Niko Home Control apps, your touchscreens and Digital blacks.
- When used in Niko Home Control actions, the Mitsubishi Electric functions will not be executed anymore.
How do you update the Niko Home Control basic actions and routines that use your Mitsubishi Electric system?
You update the basic actions and routines with the Niko Home Control programming software.