You have created a cabinet.
- You are in the Fill cabinet overview window.
- In the right-hand button bar, click on the button Cabinets.
The Cabinets pane appears and shows the cabinet information.
In the Cabinets overview list, click on the cabinet to be modified.
The Cabinet pane appears.
Click on the pencil next to the name of a cabinet in the drawing area. The Cabinet pane will appear.
- You can do the following:
- change the name of the cabinet
- change the number of rows
- change the length of the rows.
- Click on Close to return to the Cabinets pane.
Click on Close to return to the Fill cabinet overview window.
Use the buttons in the selection bar at the bottom to:
- display all cabinets
- display one cabinet
- display modules.