The push-button interface is used for connecting potential-free push buttons and NPN transistor outputs to the Niko
Home Control installation. The interface converts the switching impulse of the push buttons into a Niko Home Control bus
The push-button interface sends a command when the push button is activated. The interface comes with bus voltage
detection, which verifies that all communications with the Niko Home Control installation are functioning properly.
- Only connect the push-button interface to a SELV (safety extra-low voltage) contact and NOT to the 230 Vmains voltage.
- Ensure that there is no contact between loose wires and other wires.
- The cable length between the push-button interface and the push button or transistor output should not exceed 2 m.
- The push-button interface can be used in an outdoor environment provided that the unit is fitted with splashproof housing (e.g. Hydro).
To connect the push-button interface:
- Connect the bus wire to the B screw terminals. Loop to other control elements of the Niko Home Control installation if required.
- Connect the potential-free push button or NPN transistor output.
- maximum distance to push button: 2 m
- resting potential: 26 Vdc (SELV)
- dimensions: 40 x 27 x 5 mm (HxWxD)
- CE marked
- ambient temperature: -25 - 55 °C