Three high-power dimmers are connected to the Niko Home Control installation using the analogue control module 0-10V.
Three dimmers with an analogue input of 0-10 V can be connected to this module.
Useful Niko reference codes: 05-711, 05-715, 65-410, 65-412, 65-416, 330-00701.
The output will send a signal between 0 and 10 V to control the connected dimmer, which allows programmed actions or
mood settings to be activated.
By pressing the corresponding button, the status of each output can be changed manually and temporarily to switch
a light. Please remember that the activation or deactivation is only temporary as it will be overruled by the next bus
Follow the steps below to install the module:
- Ensure that the installation is disconnected from the mains.
- The distance between the dimmers and the module should not exceed 50m.
- A maximum of three dimmers can be connected per module.
- Press the module onto the DIN rail until it clicks into place. Position the module preferably in the top row inside the electrical cabinet to keep the SELV cables separate from the 230V cables.
- Connect the dimmers to one of the screw terminals 1-3.
- Connect the mass of the dimmers to the common screw terminal COM.
- Connect the analogue control module 0-10 V to the module before it. Slide the sliding contact of this module to the right until it clicks into the analogue control module 0-10V. This will ensure that the bus and the power supply voltage are connected
When the module is functioning properly, the STATUS LED will light up in TEST mode only. The table below provides an
overview of all error codes.
|STATUS LED||Blinks- one pulse per two seconds||Software error|
Incorrect software version.*
- 3 outputs: 0-10 V (FELV, functional extra-low voltage), voltage-controlled (U)
- maximum distance between dimmers and module: 50 m
- maximum load: 10 mA per channel
- short circuit protection per channel
- 4 screw terminals for 3 x 1.5 mm² or 2 x 2.5 mm² or 1 x 4 mm²
- dimensions: DIN 2E
- sliding contact to connect the module to the following module on the DIN rail
- ambient temperature: 0 - 45°C
- CE marked