With this connected switching socket outlet with built-in consumption measurement, you choose extra comfort, safety and energy awareness. The connected socket outlet can be easily installed in all new construction projects and can also easily replace an existing socket outlet in renovation projects without adapting the wiring.
You connect the connected socket outlet without additional cabling with a wireless switch and the wireless smart hub (552-00001) for Niko Home Control. That way you have full control over your connected socket outlets and can add useful new features such as an all-off or all-on function, automatic calendar functions, remote control, consumption messages and an overview of your energy consumption.
A complete connected switching socket outlet consists of the following parts:
- 1 base:
- 1 central plate xxx-66630
- 1 flush surround plate
- The connected socket outlet can be switched on/off:
- The connected socket outlet can be switched on/off in Niko Home Control actions and routines (only in Connected use)
- The connected socket outlet can measure the energy consumption of a plugged-in device and shows it in the 'Energy' tab in the Niko Home app (only in Connected use).
- The connected socket outlet can start Niko Home Control actions and routines when reaching a certain energy consumption level and it can generate notifications in the Niko Home app and/or touchscreen. Up to 3 energy consumption threshold levels are supported (only in Connected use).
Dimensions in mm
|Power supply||230 Vac (± 10%), 50 Hz|
|Communication protocol||Zigbee® 3.0, 2.4 GHz|
|Mounting method||Flush mounting in a wall-mounting box (min. depth: 50 mm)|
|Ambient temperature||0 - 40 °C|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||73 x 71 x 37.6 mm|
|Modification of settings||Configuration and control app Niko Home OR Niko Home Control programming software|
|Maximum range||10 m (Mesh networking support for longer range)|
|Stand-by consumption||0.25 W|
|Switching capacity (*)||16 A / 230 Vac|
|Circuit breaker (**)|
|Measuring range (***)||1 - 3680 W|
|Measuring accuracy (****)|
|Maximum per installation||25 connected socket outlets|
|Maximum frequency power||10 dBm|
|Wire capacity||2 x 2.5 mm²|
|Wire stripping length||10 - 12 mm|
(*) Not suitable for heavy loads that have long and cycling operations above 2300W such as electric vehicle charging (in mode 1 or 2), electrical heating devices or heavy inductive loads (e.g. motors). When controlling these loads the temperature protection mechanism can be activated.
(**) To be installed in accordance with the applicable regulations.
(***) Valid for a normal voltage (230 Vac).
(****) This device should not be used for billing purposes. The data recorded by this device should be used for information purposes only.