What is House status?
With the routine House status you can activate several routines and/or devices with one push of the button.
For instance, with the House status Holiday you can activate the following routines:
- basic all-off
- intruder alarm
- You have created the following:
- You are in the Create overview window.
- In the right-hand button bar, click on the button Routine.
The Routine pane appears.
- Choose the room as follows:
- Choose Room from the drop-down list.
- Click on the room in the drawing area.
- Click on the arrow next to the category Comfort.
- Click on House status.
- Give the routine a name.
Set the behaviour and parameters as follows:
Behaviour What? How? A Choose the control(s) that will activate the routine.
Click on the plus signs of the controls you want to include in the routine.
B Select the routines and/or devices you want to include in the routine.
1 Click on the plus signs of the routines and/or devices you want to:
• activate when the routine starts (start behaviour)
• deactivate when the routine stops (stop behaviour)
You can reuse the same device or routine in the start and/or stop behaviour.
2 (optional) Set the switch-on and switch-off delay for each routine and device.Use Multiselect to select various devices at the same time.
Under Parameters you can invert the feedback LED.
By default, the feedback LED will be switched on when:
• all routines have been started
• all routines have the value defined in the start behaviour.
Click the Close button to return to the Routine pane.
- Click the Close button to return to the Create overview window.
See an example here. Turn on the sound to watch the video.
In this example we create a House status 'Holiday' with a control button in the hall. With one button you can (de)activate the following routines: