What is basic all-off?
With the routine Basic all-off you can switch off all linked devices with only one control. You can also make certain devices stay on for an additional pre-set time before they are switched off as well. For instance, you can make a lamp in the hall stay on a little longer to give the person time to leave the house.
- You have created the following controls and devices:
- a control (generic button)
all devices you want to switch off with this routine
- You are in the Create overview window.
- In the right-hand button bar, click on the button Routine.
The Routine pane appears.
- Choose the room as follows:
- Choose Room from the drop-down list.
- Click on the room in the drawing area.
- Click on the arrow next to the category Leaving the house.
- Click on Basic all-off.
- Give the routine a name.
Set the behaviour as follows:
Behaviour What? How? A Choose the control(s) that will activate the routine.
Click on the plus signs of the controls you want to include in the routine.
B (optional) Select devices which will stay on longer after you have activated the routine.
Click on the plus signs of the devices which will stay on longer.
C Select devices which must be switched off immediately.
Click on the plus signs of the devices which must be switched off immediately. You can select all devices types.
Use Multiselect to select various devices at the same time.
Under Parameters, set the behaviour for the device you have selected in step B.
- Do they have to switch off with a delay (assuming they were on before you activated the Basic all-off routine)?
- Do they have to switch on when you activate the Basic all-off routine and then switch off with a delay?
After that, set the delay time.
8. Click the Close button to return to the Routine pane.
9. Click the Close button to return to the Create overview window.
Set the operating time to Press and hold to avoid activating the Basic all-off routine by mistake.
See an example here. Turn on the sound to watch the video.
In this example we programme a Basic all-off routine with a control button in the bedroom. We make the switched socket outlets with the night lamps stay on for 5 more minutes.