The mood control is used by the resident to select one of the pre-programmed mood settings. A mood setting is a
combination of output settings with regard to lighting, roll-down shutters, sun blinds, etc.
Mood settings are stored whilst programming the installation. The software includes 22 pictograms of which a maximum
of eight pictograms can be selected. One or more actions are then linked to each one of those eight pictograms to help
create the ideal mood for each occasion.
To activate a mood setting:
- Touch one of the buttons to light up the display. When not in use, the display is dimmed to reduce energy consumption.
- Press the navigation keys until the pictogram appears for the mood setting of your choice.
- Press button "C".
The pictogram will turn amber and will remain that way for as long as the mood setting is activated.
See Installation on Push buttons with display.
• back-lit colour display
• working voltage: 26 Vdc (SELV, safety extra-low voltage)
• ambient temperature: 5 – 40 °C
• dimensions of the display: 45 x 45 x 32 mm (HxWxD)
• flush-mounting depth: 20 mm