Press on the menu icon displayed top right to view or modify settings. The following settings are available:
- The installation and account to which you are logged in
- The status of your installation. If there is a problem with the connection a red dot will be visible.
- Additional information about your system
- Sound settings. This is where to adjust the noise volume of a conversation and the ring tone volume of an incoming call
End users wishing to modify the settings in the installation should continue as follows:
1. Download the Niko Home Control II programming software here and install the software on your computer.
2. Open the programming software. The programming software connects with your installation.
Caution: the computer and the installation must be connected with the same network.
3. Click on the profile End user.
Your installation opens.
4. You can now do the following:
a. Create, edit and remove touchscreen profiles
b. Create, edit and remove new actions
c. Create, edit and remove time schedules and conditional actions
d. Modify settings
The detailed manual for this activity can be found on the following: manual Niko Home Control II programming software.